Desktop Robot Automatic Locking Screw Machine
|FOB Price:||US $1-10,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $1-10,000/ Piece|
- Model NO.: K8
- Automation: Automation
- Production Scope: Parts Production Line
- Power: 3000W
- Control Mode: Automatic Touch Screen
- Applicable Product Range: 100*100*100mm
- Minimum Screw Hole Distance: 20mm
- Trademark: Rener
- Specification: Customized
- HS Code: 8479899990
- Automatic Production Line: Assembly
- Rhythm: Flow Production Line
- Power Supply: 220V/50Hz
- Air Pressure: 0.4-0.6MPa
- Lock up and Down Adjustment Range: 100mm
- Screw Locking Depth: 20mm
- Capacity: 900PCS/Hour
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: China
Apply to electronic assembly industry
General electronic products such as mobile phones, telephones, PCB installation, electronic toys, power supply and other electronic products assembly can be used.
About Automatic Screwing Machine
Screw Machine Series:
1) Warranty period:1 years (Non-human damage and other factors)
2) Provide logistics, customs service and foreign installation ,commissioning and operator training service for the machine.
After services:1. How long will your engineer reach our factory?
Within one week after machine arrival your factory.
2. How many days will you finish installing & commissioning ?
We will finish installation,commissioning and training within 15-25days.
3. What should we charge for your engineer?
You should charge for the cost of our engineer's visa, air tickets, hotel, food, and also their salary 50USD one day per person.
4. How long is your machine's warranty period?
All our machine have one year guarantee, starting from finished installation.
5. How could we do after one year warranty period?
We also can do service for you, but you need pay salary for my technician 80USD/day.
6. How could we do if the parts broken within warranty?
We would express the free replacement parts during the warranty date.
7. Does your engineer understand English?
Our engineers understand a little English. All of our engineer have more than five years machine installation experience. In addition, they can use body language to communicate with customer.