Professional Customized Automatic Production Assembly Line for Plastic Hardware
|FOB Price:||US $8,000-12,000 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $8,000-12,000/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
- Model NO.: RE005
- Automatic Production Line: Assembly
- Automation: Automation
- Rhythm: Flow Production Line
- Weight: 2500kgs
- Power: 4000-5000W
- PLC: Mitsubishi
- Assembly Product: Plastic Hardware
- Machine Type: Turntable
- Trademark: Rener
- Origin: China
- Transmission Type: Flexible
- Certification: ISO, CE, LR, ABS, SGS
- Flexible Production: Intelligent Manufacturing
- Production Scope: Product Line
- Power Supply: 220V/50Hz
- Air Pressure: 0.6-0.8MPa
- Control Mode: Automatic Touch Screen
- Capacity: 600PCS/Hour
- Sensor: Omron
- Specification: Customized
- HS Code: 8479899990
1. Machine Parameters:
|Control mode:||Automatic touch screen|
|Brand for Pneumatic components:||AirTAC/SMC|
|Brand for Slide:||HIWIN|
|Main functions:||Automatic assembly Plastic Hardware|
|Application:||Automatic assemblying machine|
2. Machine Function:
Number of operators:1-2person
3. Machine Features:
1) Electric control adopts Japanese MITSUBISHI PLC, man-machine interface adopts imported color touch screen;
2) Cylinder adopts Taiwan original;
3) Automatic detection: optical fiber sensor, with material start, without material stop;
4) Automatic counting, output setting;
5 Intuitive interface, easy to operate, safely;
6) Abnormal automatic alarm shutdown, and display the abnormal information.
|Automatic Machine Application Industry|
|8||Dissipate heat sink|
|10||Home appliance furniture|
4. Brief introduction of the automatic assembly machine:The composition of the automatic assembly machine (discussed in terms of the flow time of the parts to be assembled)
1. Parts aligned, conveying, escapement
The spatial automatic orientation of the components by out of order will facilitate automatic processing of the arrangement, and then successfully transported to the escapement follow-up, to prepare for the subsequent capture of the manipulator.
2. Grab - shift - placement mechanism
The escapement point positioning zero (components) to seize or use vacuum sucked, and then moved to another location (usually assembly position).
3. Assembly working mechanism
Refers to the completion of the assembly the main action mechanism, such as the workpiece clamping, pressing, screw, card, bonding, welding, riveting, bonding, welding in part.
4. Detection mechanism
The utility model is used for testing the results of the previous step of assembling the components or the machine, such as missing parts detection, size detection, defect detection, functional testing, and cleaning detection.
5. Workpiece removal mechanism
Mechanism for the sorting of qualified parts and unqualified parts from a machine.
The most commonly used transmission structure of automatic assembly machine
1) according to the time consistency of the workpiece in the machine, there is a gap motion assembly machine and a continuous motion assembly machine.
2) according to the number of working position in the assembly machine, there is a single station assembly machine and multi station assembly machine.
3) according to the assembly machine in the transmission path of the workpiece to be divided into a round table assembly machine and the circular table assembly machine.
Control system of automatic assembling machine
PLC control is usually used, PLC to receive a variety of signal input, to the executive body issued instructions. The machine is equipped with a variety of sensors, such as signal acquisition device to monitor the execution of each actuator in the machine, the judge issued the next step after the instruction. The man-machine interface is used to show the running status of the machine, the running records, and the instructions from the operator to the machine.
1) Warranty period:1 years (Non-human damage and other factors)
2) Provide logistics, customs service and foreign installation ,commissioning and operator training service for the machine.
After services:1. How long will your engineer reach our factory?
Within one week after machine arrival your factory.
2. How many days will you finish installing & commissioning ?
We will finish installation,commissioning and training within 15-25days.
3. What should we charge for your engineer?
You should charge for the cost of our engineer's visa, air tickets, hotel, food, and also their salary 50USD one day per person.
4. How long is your machine's warranty period?
All our machine have one year guarantee, starting from finished installation.
5. How could we do after one year warranty period?
We also can do service for you, but you need pay salary for my technician 80USD/day.
6. How could we do if the parts broken within warranty?
We would express the free replacement parts during the warranty date.
7. Does your engineer understand English?
Our engineers understand a little English. All of our engineer have more than five years machine installation experience. In addition, they can use body language to communicate with customer.